National service, making a community impact.
Food Bank of Wyoming is proud to partner with AmeriCorps, the voluntary civil society program supported by the U.S. federal government, foundations, corporations, and other donors that engages adults in public service work with a goal of “helping others and meeting critical needs in the community.” We offer service opportunities to put the power of individual passion to work helping our communities face the immense challenge of hunger.
Make an Impact
This service opportunity focuses on serving with your community to rise wherever hunger rises.
- Serve one on one with our Hunger Relief partners
- Serve as an Ambassador to promote Food Security and education
- Be involved with FBW Hunger Awareness Events:
- Gobble Gobble Give
- #HeartFull #TableFull
- Hunger Action Month
- Create Your own Project to fight hunger
- Projects our AmeriCorps members have created:
- The Garden Project
- Veteran Food Box Initiative
Meet our AmeriCorps Members
Every day we hear how our collective efforts have made a difference in the lives of our neighbors near and far. We invite you to hear their stories and listen to the difference we’re all making, together.
Meet our AmeriCorps Alumni
Get community news and stay connected.