1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, add peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Add vanilla and stir again.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, salt, and peanuts. Add peanut butter mixture and stir well, until oats and peanuts are coated.
4. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread the oat mixture out over the surface of the pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring once about halfway through, until the granola is lightly browned.
6. Let cool, then break into chunks.
Adapted From: https://joyfoodsunshine.com/healthy-peanut-butter-granola/#recipe