1. Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and chilies. Sauté 4-5 minutes until softened. Add cumin, garlic powder, ginger, chili powder, curry powder, coriander, and turmeric, if using. Stir for 1 minute, until spices are fragrant.
3. Add tomatoes and salt. Sauté until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
4. Add cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add garbanzo beans and slowly pour in water.
5. Cover and cook until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, about 5-8 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in milk. Serve over rice.
Adapted From: https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com/cauliflower-curry-recipe/