You can be a hunger hero
At Wyoming Food Bank of the Rockies, we believe everyone deserves to thrive. We invite you to join us in providing hope for our neighbors in need.
Please note: We place volunteers in different areas because our needs change daily. We appreciate your flexibility to volunteer where you and/or your group can help us the most.
Covid-19 Volunteer Safety ProceduresCovid-19 Information
How to Get Started as a New Volunteer
Step 1: Complete a Volunteer Profile
- If you are registering on behalf of your family, you must complete a seperate profile for each family member. Individuals under age 17 will need a waiver signed by a parent/guardian. You must use the same email address for multiple family members but it cannot be used as a username.
Step 2: Schedule your first volunteer shift
- View the calendar of open shifts to sign up for an opportunity. You may alternate between list or calendar view.
- Click on a particular date to view a list of available shifts and tasks.
- To commit to a shift, click the “Sign Up” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your selected shift and location.