Invitation for Bid

Child Nutrition Meals – food and supplies


We are seeking a prime vendor to provide food and supplies used to prepare meals for our child nutrition programs – Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).  In accordance with Federal Procurement regulations, here is the link to the Invitation for Bid (IFB).

The award will go to one prime vendor based on total price and ability to meet our technical requirements.   The contract will be for one year with an option to extend.

If you are interested in this business, please provide the requested information by 4pm, Friday, July 14, 2017.

Additional Attachment – Exhibit A Official Bid Price Sheet

  • Please complete and return with other required documents per the IFB

Submitted bids will be reviewed and the award will be announced by July 18th

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil
rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on
race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights
activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program
information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact
the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of
hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at
(800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other
than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination
Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter
addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To
request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or
letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.