We’re Proud of What We’ve Accomplished
Our Annual Report reinforces Food Bank of the Rockies’ mission and tells a story of hope, thanking our “Hunger Heroes” whose gifts of food, funds and time are priceless to our mission and those we serve.
We’re very proud that 96% of every dollar raised goes to food distribution.
You can view Annual Report, 990 and Audited Financials through the links below. Publishing our report online, rather than printing hard copies, helps us provide about 30,000 more meals to the hungry – not to mention the trees we save too.
Simply click on the link to view or print your PDF copy. Need Adobe Acrobat? Download it now.
If you would like us to print a copy for you, please contact our Development Department.
Audited Financial Information and Annual Reports
Fiscal 2019 Consolidated Financials
Fiscal 2019 Federal Awards Supplemental Information
2019 Annual Report
Fiscal 2019 990
We’re thoughtful stewards of your hard-earned funds.
96% of every dollar raised goes to food distribution.
If you’d like to learn more about our financials and details about our certifications, please contact us.
When We Do This Well…
- Wyoming families have the food they need.
- Pantries are full.
- Fruits and vegetables are served at every meal.
- Food is the fuel that builds the foundation for success.
Our Hunger Heroes inspire action!
- Our agencies see us as an essential partner.
- We share compelling stories.
- Together we are engaged leaders.
Make food security a reality for every Wyoming family.
• Prioritize agency relationships and mutually build capacity to close the meal gap.
• Increase meals served in underserved communities.
• Strengthen the nutritional value of our product offerings.
• Lead and engage communities by telling our story effectively.