We share your commitment
to fighting hunger!
WFBR helps you get eight times the value with your food budget dollars.
Why partner with WFBR?
- NO membership fee
- Choose the items YOU WANT
- Best quality and variety
- Produce, bread and community food drive items at NO COST
- Earn VIP Credit
- Delivery to rural areas
Criteria for Agency Membership
- Have 501(c)(3) Federal non-profit tax exempt status, and a copy of your or a parent organization’s 501(c)3 must be attached to your application. (WFBR provides exceptions for certain religious organizations. If your organization does not have 501(c)(3) status, you can apply using another criteria. See exception criteria in sidebar.
- Provide food to the ill, needy or children under 18 years of age
- Have a Federal Employer Identification Number
- Have adequate dry, cooler, and freezer storage to insure wholesomeness of food until used or redistributed
To Apply for Membership
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.